Thursday, August 6, 2015

Days 4, 5, and 6!

Hey everyone! Sorry I was unable to get these up faster, I have been very busy lately.
............
Ten songs I love right now:
1. Tear in my Heart
2. Eyes Wide Open
3. She's kinda hot
4. Grapevine Valentine
5. Bad Blood
6. No Trace
7. Riptide
8. Playing with Fire
9. How to be a Heartbreaker
10. Born To Die
.................
Pet Peeves

  • When people invite you over, and their room is super messy.
  • When people say "times" like "I will times 4 by 8."
  • When people think I don't now anything because they're older than me.
  • When people constantly say "u" or "plz"
  • Loud noises
  • Slow internet
  • Country Music
  • Christian Music on the radio. I really hope I don't offend anyone by this, it just bugs me.
I actually have a lot more, but these are just some. ;)
........................
Worst Habits
  • I am addicted to the internet
  • I take WAY to many photos on photoshoots.
  • I stay up late reading
  • I sleep in too much.
  • I am too sensitive about things. :P
  • Letting my dog on the couch. xD
......................................
My friend might come over tomorrow night, and I really want to take photos with her!
:D
-Ella

1 comment:

  1. ah dude christian music on the radio bugs the crap out of me you're not alone.

    AND I'M TOO SENSITIVE ABOUT THINGS TOO i think you're the younger, brunette version of me.

    ReplyDelete