Sunday, August 2, 2015

Day 1 + Day 2

Hey Guys!
Today (or right now XD) I have Days 1 + 2 of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge.
^photo by Hayley^
 20 Facts About Me
1. I live in Pennsylvania
2. I am determined to meet Claire from Carrot and Claire
3. I love the ocean.
4. Listening to my parents music soothes me for some odd reason. xD
5. I am at that awkward size where I can where juniors/adults clothes and childrens.
It's not fun. :/
6. I get really bad headaches.
7. School starts in less than a month for me. :(
8. I got into advance ELA/Reading and Language Arts so I get to choose an elective class, and I chose Media Productions! :D
9. I almost got a Hogwarts shirt last week (AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL.)
10. I'm VERY shy around new people!
11. I LOVE homegrown cherry tomatoes!
12.  PROFESSIONAL FANGIRL
13. I have never gone to a meetup.
14. I have a dog named Maggie.
15. I also have a grumpy cat named Brodie.
16. I LOVE LOVE LOVE playing tennis! 
17. I am going into 7th Grade.
18. I love to swim!
19. I am redesigning my bedroom soon!
20. I love writing!
........................
My Favorite Quotes:
"Be a Fruit Loop in a world full of cheerios."
 "The minute I stopped caring about what other people thought and started doing what I wanted to do is the minute I finally felt free."
 "Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too."
 "Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to look beyond the imperfections."
"Being yourself is the prettiest thing you can be."
 "Make today ridiculously amazing."
"Every setback is a set up for a comeback."
......................

So, look forward to day 3, tomorrow! :D
-Ella 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment